Meet Bri! She works Front of House. When she's not working she has a blog all about the vegan lifestyle called Ethical Blonde. Learn more about her below!
- What do you do for J. Selby's? I work front of house - cashier, food runner, and expo.
- What's your favorite J. Selby's menu item? Falafel burger :)
- What's your favorite thing to do in the Cities? I love spending summer days at Lake Calhoun, and in the winter I like visiting the Como conservatory.
- What's your favorite animal? Cats <3
- Your favorite binge-worthy TV show? Master of None, The Mindy Project, Parenthood (I can't pick just one:)
- What made you decide to follow the vegan and plant-based diet/lifestyle? I first decided to go plant-based 2 years ago for health reasons. But after doing more research and seeing the mistreatment of innocent animals in animal agriculture, I proudly became vegan for ethical reasons.
- What is one piece of advice you'd offer to someone hoping to become vegan or eat plant-based? It might be difficult at first to adapt, believe me, I loved cheese but your taste buds change so quickly. After awhile you'll no longer crave animal products and you will start to love different kinds of fruits and vegetables like never before. Look at it like it's a new adventure!